Yext, the self-proclaimed ‘answers company’, has partnered with Post Office, the UK’s largest retail community.
Yext will assist Post Office by offering its prospects with constant and correct data throughout all of its digital touchpoints. With over 11,500 branches, Post Office will leverage Yext to enhance on-line visibility, drive footfall, and enhance department profitability. Post Office may even extra effectively monitor, analyse and reply to critiques utilizing Yext’s clever response strategies.
Nico Beukes, MD at Yext, mentioned: “Our partnership with Post Office demonstrates how Yext is at the forefront of helping globally recognised companies build loyalty and engagement with their customers. Businesses worldwide are grappling with a surge of customer questions, and it has never been more critical to provide customers with immediate, accurate answers both on and off their websites. We’re delighted to be supporting Post Office on its journey to enhance the customer experience.”
Yext syncs data to greater than 100 million enterprise listings and powers over a billion updates yearly throughout the business’s largest community of direct integration companions, which incorporates platforms like Google, Amazon Alexa, Apple Maps, Fb, and plenty of others.
Laura Joseph, director of buyer expertise, advertising and marketing and digital at Post Office, mentioned: “We are excited to enhance our customer experience with Yext, better enabling us to show accurate branch information online and highlight the additional services we offer. Customers can plan visits to their local Post Office with confidence that their branch will be open. We also look forward to being able to easily monitor and respond to our customers’ feedback across our digital properties as we continuously strive to ensure our customers come first.”
Yext helps organisations reply each query about their enterprise. Yext’s Solutions Platform collects and organises content material right into a Information Graph, then leverages a complementary set of merchandise – together with Listings, Pages, Critiques, and Search – to ship related, actionable solutions wherever prospects, workers, and companions search for data.
In regards to the Post Office
- With over 11,500 branches, Post Office has the most important retail community within the UK, with extra branches than all of the banks and constructing societies mixed.
- Post Office helps anybody who desires money to get it whichever manner is most handy. Partnership with over 30 banks, constructing societies and credit score unions implies that 99% of UK financial institution prospects can entry their accounts at their Post Office.
- Money withdrawals, deposits and stability enquiries will be made securely and conveniently over-the-counter at any Post Office; and the most important funding by any organisation or firm within the final decade is being made to safeguard 1,400 free-to-use ATMs throughout the UK.
- Post Office is simplifying its proposition for Postmasters with a give attention to its cash and banking; mails and parcels; foreign exchange; and bill payments companies.
- Research has discovered that visits to the Post Office assist drive one other 400 million guests to different retailers, eating places and native companies equating to an estimated £1.1 billion in further income for Excessive Avenue companies.
- 99.7% of the inhabitants stay inside three miles of a Post Office; and 4,000 branches are open seven days per week.
Excited by listening to main world manufacturers focus on topics like this in particular person? Discover out extra about Digital Marketing World Forum (#DMWF) Europe, London, North America, and Singapore.