Chrome is a well-known browser constructed by Google and is definitely out there on a number of platforms.
The browser retains getting updates and new options, nevertheless it additionally comes with its personal share of bugs and points. As an illustration, we just lately highlighted an issue the place Chrome’s HTML print preview was damaged.
Google Chrome clean or white display bug
Some customers have reported seeing ABOUT:BLANK within the search bar. This bug appears to have occurred after a current replace to the browser.
Annyoing bug whereas opening Chrome
Atleast as soon as in a day i’ve bug whereas opening google chrome when adress bar exhibits “about:blank” , nothing masses and i’ve to shut this tab and open new one to go looking something.
[HELP] Google white display
So I launched my google and I can’t actually do something in addition to wanting on the white window. Earlier than I turned my pc on it was working simply high-quality, however I got here again from faculty and I’ve this white display, with no tabs no nothing.
Google has not but acknowledged the problem. Nevertheless, we now have come throughout some potential workarounds that seem to assist alleviate the problem.
1. Restarting your gadget: Some customers have reported that merely restarting their gadget has helped resolve the problem.
2. Utilizing different browsers: If the problem persists, utilizing different browsers comparable to Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Vivaldi could also be an possibility.
I switched to Vivaldi due to this, amongst different issues…
3. Clearing the browser’s cache and cookies: Frequent troubleshooting strategies like clearing the browser’s cache and cookies can also assist repair the problem.
To do that, go to the Chrome menu (the three dots within the upper-right nook of the browser) and choose Extra instruments > clear shopping knowledge.
4. Disable extensions: Some customers have reported that disabling extensions has helped resolve the problem.
To disable extensions in Chrome, go to the Chrome menu (the three dots within the upper-right nook of the browser) and choose Extra instruments > Extensions.
5. Downgrading to an older model of Chrome: If not one of the above options work, downgrading to an older model of Chrome could also be an possibility for the reason that drawback appears to come up after the brand new replace.
Nevertheless, you will need to word that downgrading can have unfavourable results and should make your browser extra susceptible to safety threats.
Alternatively, checking for the newest updates can also assist curb the issue.
It’s price noting that this bug is just not affecting all Chrome customers. And within the meantime, these potential workarounds could act as a breath of contemporary air in these annoying conditions.
If none of those options work, it’s endorsed to succeed in out to Google’s buyer help for additional help.
Having mentioned that, we hope that Google Chrome builders readily resolve the about:clean bug in order to assist customers work with ease.
Till then, maintain tabs on this story and we are going to replace it with additional developments.
PiunikaWeb began as purely an investigative tech journalism web site with foremost give attention to ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ information. Very quickly, our tales received picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and lots of others. Need to know extra about us? Head here.